The Stealth Parking Post ensures your parking space will always be available and comes with a reflective high visibilty band so the post will always be visible. It also provides you with the option of the post falling flat into its ground socket meaning when the post is down the lid covers the post reducing obstruction to vehicles and pedestrians. This minimizes any potential trip hazards and consequently any potential legal action that may follow after a fall.
The parking post is unlocked from the upright position by pressing down on the top cap and rotating the key. Once the post is lowered the cap is then pressed in again and relocked. Two keys are supplied with every post purchased. For master suited posts, each key is randomly keyed. Identically keyed posts can be opened with the use of any key or this product can be purchased with random keys meaning each post will have a different set of keys.
- Lockable in the up and down position with integral cylinder lock
- 2 keys supplied with each post
- Internally spring assisted
- Made of mild steel tube or stainless steel tube
- Base plate of cast SG iron, box of mild steel plate
- Weather cap of black polypropylene
- Available in galvanised, galvanised and coloured and Stainless Steel.
- The hinged lid lowers down to cover the hole when the post is both in the up or down position
Socket length: 835mm Socket width: 220mm Socket Depth: 95mm
Overall Height Above Ground : 660mm (post raised)
64mm outside diameter galvanised steel tube body
(Not suitable for heavily used areas nor for HGV use)